Jewish Vocational Service Scholarship Fund
Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Must be Jewish
- Minimum age of 16 years
- Permanent and legal resident of Los Angeles County - for a minimum of three years
- U.S. citizen or documented legal permanent U.S. resident (green card)
- Planning to attend an accredited public or private college, university or vocational school in the U.S.
- Planning to enroll full-time (minimum 12 units per term)
- Maintain a minimum 2.7 GPA for undergraduate students and a minimum 3.0 GPA for graduate students for every semester or quarter enrolled.
- Demonstrated and verifiable financial need including FAFSA (student aid report)]