- When is UC Davis School of Law Alumni Reunions 2023?
- Milestone Reunions for Classes of 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008, 2013, 2018 will be held on Saturday, October 21, 2023.
- Which classes are celebrating a reunion?
- All class years ending in a “3” or an “8” are celebrating their fifth through 50th reunions: 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008, 2013, and 2018.
- How do I register to attend?
- Check back—registration will open soon. If you prefer to register by email, please email email@example.com.
- May I register day of the event?
- While pre-registration is strongly encouraged to account for planning and gifts, you may register at any time.
- What does it cost to attend reunions?
Early Bird- $55 (until Aug 31, 2023)
Regular -$70 (starting Sept 1, 2023)
Class of 2018 Adult
Flat Rate - $55
Class of 1973
Complimentary attendance for 50th reunion
Ages 8-18 - $15
Ages 7 & under - Free
Every effort is made to keep reunion costs reasonable and event costs are subsidized by the law school in the spirit of welcoming as many alumni as possible back to King Hall.
- May I bring my spouse/partner, children and other guests?
- Alumni are encouraged to bring a guest(s) to celebrate this special gathering.
- What is the recommended attire?
- Recommended attire for the event is business casual, but in typical King Hall fashion please come as you are! It's a good time to showcase your School of Law pride and wear UC Davis blue and gold or King Hall attire.
- How do I see if my classmates are attending?
- Visit the Alumni Reunions Registered Alumni webpage for a list of alumni who are registered to attend, separated by class and listed alphabetically by last name. Please note that because of privacy preferences, the list may not reflect all registrants. At the bottom of the page, you will be able to see “Other Alumni Attending,” which includes current and emeriti faculty and other members of the King Hall community.
- What if I or someone in my group needs technical assistance?
- We are prepared to accommodate guests who require technical assistance. If you are hearing- or vision-impaired, or have other technical needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- I want to update my information online or learn more about my fellow classmates. How can I log in to the Alumni Directory?
- Log in to our Alumni Directory here using the email address we have on file for you and your password. Passwords can be reset automatically through the website using the “Forgot your password?” link. If you need assistance updating your email address or encounter other issues logging in, please contact us at email@example.com.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
All forms of credit card are accepted (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Dina Card, BC Card). You may also pay by check. Make checks payable to UC Regents and include "Law Reunion Fall 2023" in the note line. Mail to:
UC Davis School of Law
400 Mrak Hall Dr.
Davis, CA 95616
- What does the cost of reunions cover?
Every effort is made to keep reunion costs reasonable. The registration fee goes toward reception appetizers and beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Event costs are subsidized by the law school in the spirit of welcoming as many alumni as possible back to King Hall.
- Where can I find information about getting to and around campus?
- Where can I park once I am on campus?
The closest parking is in the Gateway structure across the street from the Mondavi Center. A parking permit is not required as parking is not enforced on the weekends.
- I have another question that wasn't answered here. Whom should I ask?
- For questions about reunions contact Casey Becker, Associate Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org.