- Where is a particular building or place on campus?
- Please see the searchable campus map.
- Where can I find a place to park on campus?
- Please see the parking map.
- Where can I see a map of the Davis bike routes and paths?
- Please see the bike map (.pdf).
- Where can I find the local bus routes?
- Please see the Unitrans route map and the Yolobus routes page.
- How can I park near the law school?
- Daily parking is available in the South Entry Parking Structure. Please see the parking map. Purchase a daily permit upon entering the garage. Parking at coin meters (one hour) is also available directly in front of King Hall.
Parking is free on weekends and observed holidays unless special event parking is enforced.
- What do I need to know about biking in Davis?
- All bikes on the UC Davis campus must have a current California Bicycle License. Transportation and Parking Services for more information about bicycle licenses. All local and state laws pertaining to bicyclists are strictly enforced in Davis. The bike map also has information about regulations and safety. Please see this page for more information about bicycle regulations and this page for more information about cycling safety. Please see this page if you would like some advice about choosing a bike. For even more information about bikes and biking in Davis, please see the UC Davis Transportation and Parking Services bicycle program page.
- Where can I find information about riding the bus in and around Davis?
- The Davis city bus system is called Unitrans. For route information, please see the Unitrans route map. You can find out more on the Unitrans website. The Yolobus system serves Yolo county, as well as parts of Solano and Sacramento counties. For route information, please see the Yolobus routes page. You can find out more on the Yolobus website. Yolobuses have bike racks which are available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information on taking your bike on Yolobus, see the Bikes on Yolobus page.
- Where can I start my housing search?
- Please see the housing page.
- I'm new to Davis. Where can I find information about the city and the surrounding area, like places to eat and things to do?
- Please see the student life page.
- What is there to do for fun around here?
- Please see the recreation and things to do pages for information about Campus Recreation, Outdoor Adventures, the Craft Center, special events, and more.