First convened in 1973, the UC Davis School of Law Alumni Association was formed to further the general interests of the School of Law, to promote close ties among the alumni of the School of Law, to advance the cause of legal education, and to improve the administration of justice. Today, all alumni are members of the association without dues, and all are encouraged to support the school through the King Hall Annual Fund.
The Alumni Association is governed by its Board of Directors, which convenes quarterly each year to receive a report from the Dean regarding student and faculty activities, to address current alumni activities including support for the Annual Fund, class reunions, the Distinguished Alumna/us and Rising Star Alumna/us Awards, Alumni Scholarship Award, and other matters, and to represent alumni at student activities and other community activities.
The Law School Alumni Association Board's mission is to further the general interests of the School of Law, promote close ties among the alumni and King Hall, advance the cause of legal education, and improve the administration of justice.
2023-24 Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Errol Dauis '11 - President
- Traci Bone '94
- Jay Carlisle '69
- Nancy Coan Torres '86
- Darcie Houck '98
- Elizabeth Inadomi '85
- Karen Johnson-McKewan '85
- Robert Mendez '80
- Lynn Miyamoto '82
- Jennifer Novak '96
- Kevin O'Neill '93
- David Prahl '04
- Dina Randazzo '08
- Eric Toscano '09
- Jade Tran '01
- Irene Tresser ‘90
- Kristy Young Coleman '08
School of Law Representatives
- Kevin R. Johnson – Dean
- Brett Burns – Senior Assistant Dean of Administration
- Kristen Mercado – Assistant Dean of Admission and Financial Aid
- Craig Compton – Assistant Dean of Career Services
- Karen L. Charney – Executive Director of Development and Alumni Relations
- Kelley Weiss – Executive Director of Marketing and Public Relations
- Taylor Theg – Associate Director of Development
- Casey Becker – Associate Director of Annual Giving & Alumni Relations
- Fernando Delgado – Development and Alumni Relations Coordinator
- Robyn Fulton - External Relations Specialist
If you are interested in the Alumni Association Board of Directors, and the nomination process to become a member, please contact our Alumni Relations office at 530.754.5328, or firstname.lastname@example.org.