Skip to content

Transcripts and Enrollment Verification

Unofficial Transcripts and Verification of Enrollment

Enrolled students can download advising transcripts from SISWEB. Advising transcripts show the history of the student's work while in law school. All notations for drop/add are included on the advising transcript. In other words, if a student drops a course during the first week of the semester, a "W1" notation will appear on the advising transcript. These types of notations do not appear on the official transcript. Unofficial (advising) transcripts can be used for verification of enrollment and brought to the Law School Registrar's Office for application of the Law School Seal. A letter requesting verification of enrollment can be completed through the Law School's Registrar Office. Requests must be in writing and can be made by completing the form available here .

Class Rank

Class rank information is not posted on transcripts. Law School class ranking information is available the Law School Intranet (click on the "Course Tools" tab then select "Graduation Checklist") Alumni can view class rank on the Alumni Directory by logging-in and selecting the Class Rank tab. Class rank information is not posted on transcripts.

Requesting Official Transcripts

An official record of each student's academic work at UC Davis is permanently retained by the Office of the University Registrar. Copies of official transcripts, upon a student's written request, will be mailed to institutions, agencies and individuals or provided to the student in a sealed envelope. A separate transcript is provided for undergraduate, graduate, and professional studies completed at UC Davis. Official transcripts must be ordered through the main campus registrar's office, located in Dutton Hall, Room 3100. Current Students may now order transcripts online by logging into SISWeb. Faxed signed authorization will not be required. Authentication is carried out when you log on to SISWeb using your username, Student ID and Kerberos password. For using this service, there is an additional surcharge to the transcript fee. The Office of the University Registrar has more information on how to request Official Transcripts by mail, by fax or online.

Office of the University Registrar
Room 3100, Dutton Hall
Phone: (530) 752-3639
Fax: (530) 752-6906
TDD: (530) 752-5149