Managed by UC Davis School of Law (King Hall), this fund is available to provide limited financial assistance to enrolled law students who are unable to meet immediate, essential expenses due to a temporary financial hardship related to an emergency situation.
Possible Covered Expenses:
There are various circumstances that result in financial hardships; therefore, all application submissions will be carefully reviewed by the Office of Financial Aid. Typical expenses covered include, but are not limited to:
- Essential living expenses (e.g. housing, food, utilities)
- Essential academic expenses
- Medications or other health-related costs
- Costs related to a death or serious illness in the immediate family
- Transportation issues that directly impact education
- Replacement of essential personal belongings due to natural disaster, fire, theft, or other unforeseen circumstance
- Other sudden, unexpected financial needs
Emergency Grant funds have been depleted. We will update this page if funds become available.