Skip to content


The following forms may be faxed, mailed, submitted in person to the Law Registrar's Office, or electronically submitted via email. (If submitting via email, the email must be sent from the requesting person's "" address which will serve as an electronic signature in place of the student signature requested on the form. Please fill-out, save, and send the form as an attachment to


Application for Law 248CA United Nations Human Rights Practicum 

Authorization to Exceed 16 Elective Units 

Dean's Approval for Units Taken Outside Law School 

Exam Change Request Form 

Joint Degree Program Authorization Form 

Letter Request Form 

The following forms require the signature of a faculty member. Please fill-out the form, request the signature from the appropriate faculty member then submit the form in person to the Law Registrar's Office for Dean Kulwin's approval. These forms may not be electronically submitted.

Application for Competition Credit (Law 413) 

Application for Independent Writing Projects (Law 419/499) 

Bluebook Release Form 

Petition for Incomplete Grade 

Removal of Incomplete Grade 

Writing Requirement Certificate of Completion Form 

Business Law Certificate Form  (completion of requirements)

Environmental Law Certificate Form  (completion of requirements)

Immigration Law Certificate Form  (completion of requirements)

Intellectual Property Certificate Form  (completion of requirements)

Tax Law Certificate Form  (completion of requirements)

The following actions are coordinated through the central campus Office of the University Registrar.

Diploma Mailing Form

Name Change Petition