To apply for Fall Semester (August) Start:
The recommended deadline to apply for fall semester start is March 1, and we accept and review applications continuously until the academic semester begins.
To apply for Spring Semester (January) Start:
The recommended deadline to apply for spring semester start is November 1, and we accept and review applications continuously until the academic semester begins.
If you have any questions regarding the application or the application process, please contact the LL.M. Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed application form.
- Official Academic Records (Transcripts) - One official set of academic records issued in the original language and accompanied by a certified English translation. Academic records should show graded coursework, dates of enrollment and award of degree (s).
- Two letters of recommendation. It is preferred that these letters come from the applicant's law professors.
- TOEFL/IELTS - Official score report for either TOEFL or IELTS. A minimum of 88 on the internet-based TOEFL, or 570 on the paper-based test is required. TOEFL score reports should be sent to Institution Code 4778. A minimum of 6.5 IELTS is also acceptable.
- Personal Statement - Your personal statement should include personal, academic and professional background and your reasons for seeking an advanced degree.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae - Please list your educational and professional background, in addition to any scholarships, awards or honors you have received.