1.7 Courses in Other Parts of the University
After the first year, students may take and receive credit for one or two undergraduate or graduate courses offered in other parts of this university, subject to the following rules:
- The student must obtain the prior approval of the dean of the law school. The dean may set a maximum number of credits for the course and may require that the student earn a minimum grade to receive the credit.
- The student cannot have taken the same or a similar course before.
- The course must advance the student's legal training.
- The student cannot receive more than five total credits for all such courses.
- The student's grades in such courses are not counted in computing the grade point average at this school.