About the Program
The Diversity Scholar Program is a coaching, training, and recruiting program designed to help law students secure their dream employment while simultaneously preparing them with the skills, knowledge, confidence, and savvy to flourish in their legal positions and climb the corporate leadership.
- Free tuition to attend a PracticePro Career Conference and Recruiting Reception (Spring 2021)*
- Career coaching package, including customized coaching sessions and email coaching (April - September 2021)
- Free admission to webinars on topics covering resumes and cover letters, advanced interviewing techniques, networking, assessing firms, and more (Spring & Summer 2021)
- Recommendations for employment and scholarships to our firm partners
- Free admission to New Attorney Basics seminar (any time during law school or fall after graduation)
- Mentorship match to in-house corporate counsel to learn client collaboration and business development (after bar admission)
* We have historically held three annual in-person live conferences in March. While we hope and will be prepared to hold our conferences in person, it is likely that all conferences will be virtual in 2021. Regardless, we will offer a virtual option to those who don’t feel comfortable traveling even if there\'s a vaccine and thing start going back to normal.
- First-year law student (Class of 2024) enrolled at an ABA-accredited law school; and
- A member of a racial, ethnic, or gender group which has been historically underrepresented in the legal profession, a member of the LGBTQ community, or those with a disability.
Applicantions Open: November 1, 2021
Applications Close: January 17, 2022
Class of 2024 selected: Feburary 7-10, 2022
For more information and instructions on how to apply click here.