Kirkland' Virtual 1L Diversity Scholars Conference is an elite program that provides early exposure to one of the world' leading law firms. Selected 1L law students are invited to join Kirkland attorneys, clients and alumni for our two-day virtual conference, which will help advance selected candidates’ professional development by forming collegial and mentoring relationships. This year' conference will take place on April 7-8, 2022.
Scholars will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in interactive, virtual sessions led by Kirkland partners and high-profile clients of the Firm and industry experts.
- Learn professional development best practices and how to thrive in the legal environment as a diverse student.
- Network with our attorneys, clients and other scholars representing the most promising law students from schools across the U.S.
- Gain exclusive, advance access to Kirkland' 2L Diversity Fellowship application.
- Receive ongoing mentoring and career development support from a Kirkland attorney.
- Learn directly from some of the best lawyers in the industry.
- Acquire tools and materials to help your job search process, including a refresh for your recruiting attire.