The Law School Diversity Scholarship Program was created in 2013 as part of the law firm\'s commitment to helping law students who are in need of financial assistance achieve their academic and professional dreams.
In order to be considered for the scholarship, the student must be a member of an ethnic, racial, or other minority, or demonstrate commitment to issues of diversity within their community.
The scholarship will award $2,000.00 to one student selected by our scholarship selection committee.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is a member of an ethnic or racial minority or any individual who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited law school within the United States.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited law school.
In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Law School Diversity Scholarship Program an applicant must submit the following items on or before the deadline:
- A completed scholarship application form. (See website for form)
- A one page typed essay describing how you have utilized your time promoting ethnic diversity within your community. Alternatively, you may write about how you will use your law degree to promote ethnic diversity in the future.
- A certified, official copy of law school transcript.