Immigration: What Has Changed. What Has Not.
Immigration and Nationality Law Review (INLR) and the Immigration Law Association (ILA) invite you to attend our annual symposium where we will discuss recent changes in immigration. Panelists will discuss immigrants at the U.S. border, immigration prosecutions, DACA, and the Muslim and African ban. The event includes a brief presentation by each panelists followed by a question and answer session. Please submit any pre-planned questions for our panelists here. You may also ask questions at the event.
Moderator: Dean Johnson
- Professor Aldana: asylum seekers and others at the U.S. border
- Professor Fish: federal immigration prosecutions
- Dean Wadhia (Penn State): will discuss prosecutorial discretion, the Muslim and Africa Ban, and DACA: then and now
- Introduction: Gladys Morales
- Brief introduction of event and panelists
- Panelists will speak for 6-7 minutes each on a specific topic (see above)
- Question and Answers
REGISTER here for Zoom link