Are You Considering Law School? Choose UC Davis!
In accordance with UC Davis campus directives and School of Law health and safety protocols, the Law School is not open to guests at this time. However, we are available to you through web and phone sessions and we will hold our fall and winter events for prospective students online. Visit our recruitment events page to see when a King Hall representative will be visiting a location near you, or subscribe to our mailing list!
Virtual Tour of King Hall
Although our building is closed to the public at this time, we invite you to tour our amazing facility, King Hall, through this virtual tour. Take a look and we look forward to welcoming you in-person when we are once again able to do so safely!
Virtual Information Sessions
In addition to the annual Open House for Prospective Applicants, consider joining us for a one-hour information session. The info session is designed to explain general aspects of the admission process while also addressing a select topic related to the application process and JD program.
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 4:00 p.m. (PDT) Special Topic: Early Decision Program
- Monday, October 26, 2020, 4:00 p.m. (PDT) - Special Topic: Personal Statements, Diversity Statements & Addenda
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 4:00 p.m. (PST) - Special Topic: Letters of Recommendation & Résumés (register)
- Monday, December 21, 2020, 4:00 p.m. (PST) - Special Topic: Financing Your Legal Education (register)
- Wednesday, January 6, 2021, 4:00 p.m. (PST) Special Topic: Alumni in Public Service (register)
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 4:00 p.m. (PST) Special Topic: Affinity Student Organizations (register)
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 4:00 p.m. (PST) Special Topic: Clinics & Externships (register)
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021, 4:00 p.m. (PST) Special Topic: Law School Application Timeline (register)
Virtual Drop-in Hours
We are hosting virtual drop-in hours via Zoom during the times listed below. Virtual Drop-ins are intended for quick questions about the application process that will take no more than 10 minutes.
Monday: 9:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. (Pacific Time)
Friday: 1:00-2:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
1.) Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://ucdavislaw.zoom.us/j/91833500478
2.) Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 Meeting ID: 918 3350 0478
During drop-in hours you will be placed into a waiting room and you will be admitted individually in the order you arrived. Please be patient, as there is only one person staffing drop-in hours at each session. This zoom room is only staffed during the hours listed. If you visit the link outside of the hours listed above, you will receive a pop up that reads “Waiting for the host to start this meeting.” Please return during drop-in hours.
You may request to schedule a 15-20 minute appointment with an admissions officer by completing the form below.