Skip to content

Downloadable Forms

Additional Expenses

For students receiving aid to document exceptional expenses incurred during the academic year, please use the Additional Expense Worksheet (2015-2016 version available in early fall 2015). Fall semester review generally begins in early November. The deadline to apply for the 2015-2016 Academic Year is generally the last day of classes in the Spring Semester. Please check Important Dates for the most current information.

Child Care Expenses

The UC Davis WorkLife and Wellness Office, in coordination with the Financial Aid Office, offers limited grants and loans to help meet child care expenses. The 2015-2016 academic year applications for funding is available Application for Child Care Funding

Direct Deposit

Students wishing to have financial aid disbursements deposited directly to their bank accounts must complete the Direct Deposit form.

Prior-Year Debt Request Letter/Form

For students who have been notified of a prior-year debt affecting their financial aid, please complete the Prior Year Debt Request Letter/Form .

Regents Bar Study Loan

Third year law students who want to apply for a University Bar Study Loan should complete the May Grad Application . Please note the maximum loan amount is $4,000. The application submission deadline is will be in mid-July 2016 (exact date TBA; please see Important Dates for most current information).

Study Away

Those students interested in study at other ABA approved law schools, please visit see the Visiting Student Agreement . Those students interested in UC Education abroad and in the King Hall Foreign Exchange Program, please review our information sheet .

Federal Tax Information

Those students who file an an income tax extension from the IRS should complete the Income Tax Extension  worksheet.  If you need to obtain a copy of your IRS 1040 or 1040A tax return, please follow these instructions.


If you are interested in receiving federal Summer and/or academic year work-study, please review our Federal Work Study Application. Information about Summer  and Academic Year Work-Study  is available.