American Association for Justice (AAJ) Trial Advocacy Scholarship
Deadline: May 1, 2018 [2019 info not available]
Open to all AAJ Law Student Members who are entering their second and third year of law school, this $3,000 scholarship is awarded to the applicant who best demonstrates the following: commitment to AAJ and its mission; a desire to represent victims; interest and skill in trial advocacy; and financial need.
The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who best:
- Demonstrates a commitment to AAJ and dedication to its mission through extensive involvement in AAJ student chapter activities;
- Expresses a desire to represent those who have been injured by the negligence or misconduct of others
- Promotes accountability and safety;
- Exhibits an interest and proficiency of skills in trial advocacy;
- Shows a financial need for the scholarship.