1.9 Courses in Foreign Law Schools
After the first year, students may take and receive credit for courses at a foreign law school, subject to the following rules:
- The student's course of study must be supervised by a full time faculty member.
- At least 90 days prior to anticipated enrollment in the foreign law school, the student must request approval from the dean of this school.
- The dean may set a maximum number of credits for particular courses and may require that the student earn a minimum grade to receive the credit.
- The student's grade point average at this school must be 2.0 or above.
- The student's grades in such courses are not counted in computing the grade point average at this school.