Skip to content

1.10 Transfer and Non-Degree Students

A. A student who has successfully completed at least one year of a three-year program at another law school approved by the American Bar Association may apply to transfer to this school. The dean will decide how many credits and semesters of residence will be awarded for the work at the former school.

B. Any person may apply to the dean to take courses at this school without being a candidate for the J.D. degree.