- Applicant must be attending an accredited, public or private U.S. college at the start of the academic year.
- Applicant must be pursuing a graduate degree (Master', PhD, or Law School) in water law and policy or public administration with a demonstrated concentration in the field of water resources.
- Applicant must commit to full-time enrollment (8 semester units or 10 quarter units) for the entire academic year.
- Applicant must submit at least three current letters of recommendation, with at least one of the letters originating from a college professor or employer; and
- Applicant must submit official transcripts for each college they have attended; printed class schedules will not be accepted.
- Applicant must submit an essay responding to specific prompt (no more than 1,000 words).
February 1, 2020
March 1, 2021