King Hall Alumni: Get Ready for 2017 Milestone Reunions!
UC Davis School of Law alumni from the Classes of '72, '77, '82, '87, '92, '97, '02, '07, and ’12 will return to King Hall on October 28 to renew old friendships, celebrate successes, and reminisce with faculty at the 2017 Milestone Reunions. Reunion Planning Committees are already hard at work to make this year’s reunion the best it can be, so register online now and reconnect with the King Hall community!
The Milestone Reunion is always one of the most enjoyable events of the year at King Hall, typically drawing more than 200 alumni and family members, as well as current faculty and emeriti. Activities include a reception, a luncheon featuring remarks from Dean Kevin R. Johnson and Alumni Board President Kimberly Lucia ’09, as well as tours of the renovated and expanded King Hall. Very often, individual classes organize additional social opportunities throughout the weekend.
Reunion Committee volunteers play an important role in the event, reaching out to classmates to encourage attendance, arranging for evening get-togethers, and often organizing a class gift—a King Hall tradition that has supported student scholarships, King Hall clinics, and other vital Law School priorities.
Volunteers signed up for this year's event include:
- Class of 1972 members Gordon Baranco, Stephen Cole, Rex Hime, and John York;
- David Ach, Susan Brandt-Hawley, Linda Gross, Tara Harvey, and Susan Underwood of the Class of 1977;
- Bradley Bening, Jeffery Daar, Lewis Feldman, Chris Littlefield, and Iris Yang from the Class of 1982;
- Class of 1987 members Robert Brennan, James Eischen, Kathleen Fung, Lisa Ikemoto, Stacy Jo Inman, Steven Katzman, Anthony Pierotti, and Linda Schilling;
- Kelly Borelli, Dario Frommer, Alberto Roldan, Andrew Sabey, David Simons, Darryl Stallworth, and Melissa Trunnell of the Class of 1992;
- Beti Bergman, Tamara Colson, Diana Donabedian, Ruby MacMitchell, and Kaylee Newell Allen of the Class of 1997;
- Treb Winegar of the Class of 2002;
- Natalie Butcher, Anna Felton, Lila Hollman, Jennifer Smith, and Suzanne Zalev of the Class of 2007;
- and Class of 2012 members Rabia Chaudhry, Colin Kilpatrick, Serena Salinas, and Katy Zils.
A number of class gifts are in the works. The Classes of 2007 and 2012 are encouraging contributions to the King Hall clinical programs, and the Class of 2012 is asking members to support the King Hall Annual Fund. Other class gifts projects include:
- The Class of 1977 is working toward a $100,000 gift to the King Hall Loan Repayment Assistance Program Fund.
- The Class of 1987 is striving get 87 percent of the class members to donate to any fund at UC Davis School of Law.
- The Class of 1991 is encouraging members to make a gift in honor of Phil Rhodes ’92.
- The Class of 1997 is seeking to honor its 20-year reunion by raising $20,000 for King Hall.