Friday, April 9
6:00-7:45 p.m. (PDT): Live virtual tour and student mixer. We will begin with a virtual tour of King Hall, followed by an informal mixer with a group of current UC Davis School of Law students.
Saturday, April 10
9:00 a.m. (PDT): Welcome
- Kevin R. Johnson, Dean and Mabie-Apallas Professor of Public Interest Law and Chicana/a Studies
- Kimberly A. Chase '07, President, UC Davis School of Law Alumni Association
- Montserrat Garcia-Juarez '21, President, Law Students Association
- Kristen L. Mercado, Assistant Dean for Admission and Financial Aid
9:45 a.m. (PDT): Mock class
11:00 a.m. (PDT): Careers in law panel
- Assistant Dean of Career Services Craig Compton will be joined by current law students.
12:00 p.m. (PDT): Faculty panel and Q&A
- Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Professor of Law Afra Afsharipour will be joined by Professors Ashutosh Bhagwat, Karrigan Bork, Andrea Cann Chandrasekher, David Horton, Lisa Ikemoto, and Aaron Tang.
Monday, April 12
4:00 p.m. (PDT): Student services overview
- Senior Assistant Dean for Student Affairs Emily Scivoletto, Assistant Dean for Academic Success Chris Ide-Don, Director of Financial Aid Montre Everett, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Fellow Alexis Elston
Admitted students can learn more and register here: https://law.ucdavis.edu/admittedstudents/student-weekend.html