The Student Assistants to the Chancellor invite you to a campus-wide forum, "Freedom of Expression in the University: Rights & Challenges," to engage the UC Davis community in a conversation on how to encourage freedom of expression on a college campus in the context of civility and respect for each other.
* Vikram Amar, Associate Dean and Professor of Law, UC Davis School of Law
* Alan Brownstein, Professor of Law, UC Davis School of Law
* Jaki Joanino, UC Davis Civility Project
* Chris McCroy, UC Davis Civility Project
* Margaret Wu, Senior Counsel, UC Office of the President
* Kevin R. Johnson, Dean of the UC Davis School of Law
* Tatiana Bush, undergraduate student
Light refreshments will be served.