To access reading materials placed on reserve for specific courses, law students may search either by the name of the professor or the course:
To access past exams (and sometimes sample answers) provided by professors, law students may search the Exam Archive:
- Go to: UC Davis School of Law Intranet (password required).
- The Exam Archive is located under the Course Tools tab.
For courses requiring a research paper, law students may check here or inquire about any research guides or research tips prepared specifically for that course in the past, send a message to email@example.com.
Course-Specific Research Guides
- California Supreme Court Practice & Procedure
- Contracts and Dispute Resolution
- Election Law
- International Investment Dispute Resolution (Seminar)
- Law of Financial Markets