Law School Faculty, see Faculty Services
An overview of the West Academic study aids with lists of resources organized by class and select subjects.
These guide cover a range of topic and resources ranging Federal Law to Solo or Small Firm Practice.
To access reading materials placed on reserve for specific courses, law students may search either by the name of the professor or the course:
To access past exams (and sometimes sample answers) provided by professors, law students may search the Exam Archive:
- Go to: UC Davis School of Law Intranet (password required).
- The Exam Archive is located under the Course Tools tab.
For courses requiring a research paper, law students may check here or inquire about any research guides or research tips prepared specifically for that course in the past, send a message to email@example.com.
Course-Specific Research Guides
- Aoki Center -Legal Scholarship Workshop - Social Science Research for Lawyers
- California Supreme Court Practice & Procedure
- Contracts and Dispute Resolution
- Election Law
- International Investment Dispute Resolution (Seminar)
- Law of Financial Markets