Law Library Notices & Deadlines
Collection Highlights – Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
Posted May 3, 2017
Our latest Collection Highlights are on display in the glass case in the library lobby.
We are featuring highlights from our collection in honor of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month.
Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month pays "tribute to the generations of Asian and Pacific Islanders who have enriched America’s history and are instrumental in its future success" (asianpacificheritage.gov).
The items on display are:
- The making of Asian America: a history by Erika Lee Call - Stacks E184.A75 L424 2015
- A principled stand: the story of Hirabayashi v. United States by Gordon K. Hirabayashi - Stacks KF228.H565 H57 2013
- Enduring conviction: Fred Korematsu and his quest for justice by Lorraine K. Bannai Call - Stacks KF228.K59 B36 2015
- A new history of Asian America by Shelley Sang-Hee Lee - Stacks E184.A75 L43 2014
- Asian Americans and the Supreme Court: a documentary history edited by Hyung-chan Kim Call - Stacks KF4755 .A97 1992
- The Chinese in California: a brief bibliographic history by Gladys C. Hansen - Stacks F870.C5 H45
- The Encyclopedia of the United States Congress edited by Donald C. Bacon et al. - Ref. Reserve JK1067 .E63 1995 v.1