Law Library Notices & Deadlines
Bloomberg Law to update its interface on Monday April 3
Posted Mar 30, 2017
For those of you who regularly use (or are just learning about) Bloomberg Law they will be going live with a new interface on Monday April 3.
Some the changes include:
- Orange tabs at the top of page will be gone
- On the left of the screen will be a “Browse All” menu which will function similar to the tabs
- Main search box on the main page will populate with sources suggestions
- Main search box will default to search as natural language
- Results will be most sorted by most relevant based on an algorithm
- My Work History (on the right) is where the:
- research trail
To see detailed information on the changes to Bloomberg Law, please use this link to see a video overview or scroll down until you see “Redesigned & Enhanced:” and select from the list.