Law on the Web
The Mabie Law Librarians have provided gathered a group of links for legal and legislative research.
Recommended reading: Using the free Web for legal research - 10 things to ask yourself .
California Specific Resources
For more California specific resource in detail click here.
Library's Top 20 Web Sites for Legal Research
- California Cases - Published
- California Cases - Slip Opinions
- California Codes
- California Courts
- California Legislature
- California Regulations (CCR)
- California Regulatory Notice Register
- U.S. Code (FDsys)
- U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- U.S. - Federal Register (FR)
- U.S. Courts
- U.S. Legislation - THOMAS
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. GPO FDSys - Government Publications
- Law -U.S. (State & Federal) - Cornell Legal Information Institute
- Law - U.S. (State & Federal) - FindLaw
- Countries and International Law - Cornell
- World Legal Information Institute (WorldLII)
- Legal Blogs - Justia
- Google Scholar - Legal Opinions & Journals
Report broken links to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.