Martin Luther King, Jr. Public Interest Scholarship
As part of the School of Law's commitment to the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., UC Davis established a $60,000 three-year scholarship awarded to the two members of each incoming class who best represent the spirit of Dr. King's efforts to achieve social and political justice for the disadvantaged through lawful and orderly means. The Scholarship application is available on November 1 of each application cycle and due on March 30 of the year in which admission is sought. Instructions for completing the application and more information about the Scholarship are available here .
Outside Scholarships for Entering Law Students
We encourage all applicants to seek scholarship support from outside organizations. Please note that UC Davis does not endorse or participate in the selection of recipients of these outside awards and listed deadlines are subject to change at the organization's discretion.
- Bell Law Group Wheelchair Disability Scholarship (February 28)
- ABA Legal Opportunity Scholarship (March 2)
- Rhode Island Bar Foundation Scholarship (March 23)
- Bay Area Minority Law Student Scholarship (April 10)
- George H. Nofer Scholarship for Law and Public Policy (April 22)
- California Bar Foundation Diversity Scholarship (June 6)
- San Luis Obispo County Women Lawyers Association Scholarship ( July 1)