Affiliated with CILC are law school programs that enrich understanding of international, comparative, and transnational law: clinicals in which students learn the practice of promoting human rights; student-run organizations, publications, and moot courts; and foreign exchange and LL.M programs.
Student members of HALO, a student-run organization and CILC Affiliate, provided voluntary legal aid services alongside the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland during their spring break.
- Asylum and Refugee Law National Moot Court
- Civil Rights Clinic
- Family Protection & Legal Assistance Clinic
- Humanitarian Aid Legal Organization (HALO)
- Immigration Law Clinic
- International Law Society
- Jessup International Moot Court
- Journal of International Law & Policy
- Master of Laws LL.M.
- Prison Law Clinic
- Student Foreign Exchanges
- Summer International Commercial Law LL.M.
- Summer Programs
- Visiting Scholars