UC Davis Hosted Fellowships
A number of the UC Presidential Post-Bar Public Service Fellowships will place students at predetermined legal research centers and public law offices affiliated with the University of California, Davis. Fellowship candidates for UC Davis Hosted Fellowships will apply directly to the host center or office. The hosts will choose their Fellows through their own selection process.
Information about the application process for these UC Davis Hosted Fellowships will be made available during the spring 2018 semester.
In 2018, we expect that the following institutions and law offices will host fellows:
- California Environmental Law & Policy Center
- California International Law Center
- UCOP Central Valley Legal Fellowship
- UC Center for Undocumented Legal Services
- UC Davis Campus Counsel - 2018 application process has ended
- UC Davis Health Systems - 2018 application process has ended
- UC Davis Campus Compliance - 2018 application process has ended
- UC Davis Audit - 2018 application process has ended
- UC Davis Labor Relations - 2018 application process has ended
How to Apply
Upon confirming its participation in the program, each host site will provide its own application instructions. The King Hall Career Services Office will announce these instructions and collect application materials on behalf of the hosts, but the hosts themselves will exercise exclusive authority to select the fellowship recipients.
We anticipate that the announcements for 2018 UC Davis Hosted Fellowships will go out between late February and the end of the academic year.
In the past, the application process for the UC Davis Hosted Fellowships has typically involved submission of a cover letter, resume, unofficial transcript, references and writing sample, followed by formal, in-person interviews.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.