Stoel Rives LLP 1L Diversity Fellowship
Application Period: December 1, 2018 through January 6, 2019
Deadline: January 6, 2019
We are committed to fostering diversity within our firm and our communities. To further this goal, we are proud to offer First-Year Law Student Diversity Fellowships in our Portland, Salt Lake City and Seattle offices.
In 2018 Stoel Rives had 23 summer associates, over 50 percent of whom were diverse.
- Good standing as a first-year law student at an ABA accredited law school.
- Demonstrate academic excellence, personal and professional accomplishments, commitment to community service, and meaningful contribution to the diversity of the legal profession.
- Involvement in leadership roles, or opportunities where you have led others toward a common goal or project.
- Committment to living and practicing law in Portland, Salt Lake City, or Seattle following law school graduation
- Please visit www.stoel.com/careers to apply online for each office where you wish to be considered.
- If you apply to multiple offices, you must note this in your cover letter.
- All application materials must be uploaded in PDF format.
Award: Each Fellow will receive a paid 1L summer associate position and a $10,000 tuition scholarship for the following academic year.