Reed Smith Diverse Scholars Program
Deadline: July 25, 2016 [2017 information not currently available]
The Reed Smith Diverse Scholars Program provides an award in the amount of $20,000 and a summer associate position to two law students who have demonstrated academic excellence and a commitment to diversity and inclusion. The $20,000 awarded to a recipient is to be used to defray necessary expenditures related to her/his legal education and will be paid in addition to the summer associate salary.
- Applicants will be considered under the same high academic standard applied to all summer associate candidates.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Applicants must accept Reed Smith’s offer to join the 2016 Summer Program following the completion of their second year of law school.
- Applicants must be matriculated at an ABA‐accredited law school.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
To view the application click here.