Incorporated Society of Irish/American Lawyers Scholarship
Deadline: April 26, 2019
Each year, the ISIAL Educational Fund (a 501(c)(3) corporation associated with the Society) awards two (2) $2,000.00 scholarships to qualifying law student applicants. The competitive application process includes some of the following requirements:
– submission of resume and law school transcript
– a showing of financial need
– a showing of exceptional grades
– a short letter stating why they should be awarded the scholarship
– a short description of the applicant’s Irish ancestry
Preference is given to applicants who are student members of the Society. If you are not currently a student member of the Society, and would like to join, membership dues are only $10.
Applications should be submitted to:
Frances Murphy, Garan Lucow Miller, P.C.
18301 E. 8 Mile Road, Suite 100,
Eastpointe, MI 48201-3326
Award: Two (2) $1,500.00 scholarships