Harvey Fellows Program
Application Period: August 1 and November 1
Deadline: November 1 (11:59 pm EST)
The program seeks to encourage Christian graduate students to integrate their faith and vocation and pursue leadership positions in strategic fields where Christians tend to be underrepresented. Program details, application procedures, and application forms are available online.
Criteria for selecting individuals for the Harvey Fellowship include the applicant's:
- Description of his/her Christian faith, and evidence of its strength and maturity
- Demonstrated ongoing commitment and accountability to the local church
- Articulation of the strategic nature of his/her vocational arena as a mission field and as a position from which to influence society
- Argument for the lack of a distinctive Christian voice in that field
- Demonstrated expertise within the discipline/field
- Demonstrated passion and ability to lead others
- Potential to impact people and systemic structures within the field through his/her vocational vision and commitment
- Ability to be successful in the chosen field of study, profession and cultural context
- Outstanding academic history
Award: $12,000 stipend. Stipends may be renewed for up to two additional years.