Foster Pepper PLLC 1L Diversity Fellowship
Deadline: January 13, 2016
Foster Pepper seeks strong lawyers with diverse backgrounds. Diversity enriches our workplace and enhances our ability to best serve our clients. We are committed to:
- Recruiting and hiring the most qualified diverse attorneys.
- Promoting diverse attorneys to key leadership positions.
- Maintaining a work environment that fosters mutual respect firmwide.
- A personal statement 500 words or fewer describing your interest in practicing law in Seattle at Foster Pepper and how you would contribute to the firm’s diversity and to the Seattle legal community
- A current resume
- Your undergraduate transcript and law school grades (when they become available)
- Three professional or academic references. Please do not include letters of recommendation.
Please submit your application at www.foster.com/careers.
Award: Paid summer associate position and a $7,500 academic scholarship for 2L tuition