Foster Pepper PLLC 1L Diversity Fellowship
Application Period: December 1, 2016 to January 10, 2017
Deadline: January 9, 2018
With this belief in mind, Foster Pepper established its own 1L Diversity Fellowship, which provides one summer associate with a paid position in our Seattle office, plus a $7,500 academic scholarship to be applied toward tuition for the 2018-2019 academic year.
We are committed to:
- Recruiting and hiring the most qualified diverse attorneys.
- Promoting diverse attorneys to key leadership positions.
- Maintaining a work environment that fosters mutual respect firmwide.
- Is enrolled and in good standing as a first-year law student at an ABA-accredited law school
- Demonstrates a record of strong academic achievement
- Contributes meaningfully to the diversity of the law school student body
- Demonstrates a commitment to practicing law in Seattle following graduation
- Is committed to spending 10 weeks with the fi rm as a summer associate.
- A personal statement 500 words or fewer describing your interest in practicing law in Seattle at Foster Pepper and how you would contribute to the firm’s diversity and to the Seattle legal community
- A current resume
- Your undergraduate transcript and law school grades (when they become available)
- Three professional or academic references. Please do not include letters of recommendation.
Award: Paid summer associate position and a $7,500 academic scholarship for 2L tuition