Dorsey & Whitney Diversity Fellowship Program
Application Period: December 1, 2018 until 11:59pm (CT) on January 21, 2019
Deadline: January 21, 2019
During the summer program, you will:
- Work on meaningful client matters;
- Receive support and mentorship to hone your legal writing skills;
- Choose from a variety of pro bono matters on which to work;
- Attend client meetings, depositions, closings, and court appearances;
- Participate in numerous seminars and training events hosted by Dorsey U, our in-house professional development group; and
- Establish meaningful relationships with your fellow summer associates and Dorsey attorneys.
How to Apply:
The following application materials are required to be considered for this position. Applications will only be accepted online.
A personal statement addressing the ways in which you have promoted and will continue to promote diversity in the legal community, what diversity means to you, and why you are interested in Dorsey
Undergraduate transcript (unofficial)
Law school transcript* (unofficial)
*If your fall transcript is not available when you apply, please submit all other application materials by the deadline and indicate inyour cover letter when we can expect to receive your transcript.
*When grades become available, email your unofficial transcript to email@example.com
Award: This fellowship will award $10,000 for the 2019-2020 school year.