We are pleased to invite you to participate in our Spring On-Campus Interview Program. We are accepting registrations for our program and hope to assist you with your recruiting needs. We firmly believe that our students are among the best and the brightest in the nation. UC Davis School of Law is consistently ranked among the top 15-20% of all ABA-approved law schools, which is due in great part to the highly credentialed students that the school continues to attract. To learn more about our students, and the University of California, Davis School of Law as a whole, we encourage you to visit the law school website at www.law.ucdavis.edu.
Spring OCI offers law firms, government agencies and public interest organizations an opportunity to interview first and second-year students for summer positions or third-year students for post-graduate positions. Our OCI Program dates are as follows:
February 3-7, 2020
(Employers will receive access to applications on January 21, 2020)
Additional OCI Dates: If you would like to set up an OCI interview schedule for a different date, we are happy to accommodate you. Please contact Kim Thomas at (530) 754-5719 or email@example.com for details.
We offer a Resume Collection service for employers who are unable to interview on-campus but would like to consider students for summer or post-graduate positions. There are no registration fees for Resume Collections.
January Resume Collection
(Employers receive access to applications on January 24, 2020)
February Resume Collection
(Employers receive access to applications on February 14, 2020)
Additional Resume Collections
If you would like to set up a resume collection with a different timeframe to receive applications, please contact Kim Thomas at (530) 754-5719 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
How to Register for OCI or a Resume Collection
If you have a Symplicity account:
- Login to UC Davis Symplicity here or click on the Register for OCI button above.
- Click on OCI or a Resume Collection section.
- Click the Schedule Request button, then click the Request A Schedule button.
- On the Select Session drop-down menu select the OCI or Resume Collection session that you would like to register for and complete the online form.
If you have forgotten your Symplicity password:
- Go to the UC Davis Symplicity login page here or click on the Register for OCI button above.
- Click on the Forgot Password link. Enter your username (email address) and click Go. You will be sent an email with a link to create a password.
To register for a free Symplicity account:
- Click here to register for a UC Davis Symplicity account or click on the Register for OCI button above.
- Complete the online form. You will receive an email with your account username (email address) and a link to create a password.
- Once you have an account, follow the above registration instructions to register for OCI or a Resume Collection.
Should you have questions, please contact Kim Thomas at (530) 754-5719 or email@example.com.
Non-Discrimination Policy & Statement of Equal Opportunity
The UC Davis School of Law Career Services Office expects employers recruiting at King Hall to share our belief that the diversity of our students' backgrounds, experience and interests will enrich the legal profession.
UC Davis School of Law does not make its career services facilities or services available to employers who discriminate in the selection of employees on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental disability, age, medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics), ancestry, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or service in the uniformed services (includes membership, application for membership, performance of service, application for service, or obligation for service in the uniformed services) status as a Vietnam-era veteran or special disabled veteran, in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws, and with university policy). Employers must ensure that they are in compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act. A limited exception to this Policy exists for military recruiters to the extent that their employment and hiring practices are permitted under federal law.
An employer that submits a job posting or registers for our On-Campus Interview Program/Resume Collection affirmatively agrees to comply with UC Davis School of Law's Non-Discrimination Policy.
Employers are also expected to adhere to the School of Law Recruiting Policies.