We are pleased to invite you to participate in our Spring On-Campus Interview Program. We are accepting registrations for our program and hope to assist you with your recruiting needs. We firmly believe that our students are among the best and the brightest in the nation. UC Davis School of Law is consistently ranked among the top 15-20% of all ABA-approved law schools, which is due in great part to the highly credentialed students that the school continues to attract. To learn more about our students, and the University of California, Davis School of Law as a whole, we encourage you to visit the law school website at www.law.ucdavis.edu.
Spring OCI offers law firms, government agencies and public interest organizations an opportunity to interview first and second-year students for summer positions or third-year students for post-graduate positions.
OCI Dates: January 30 - February 3, 2017
(Employers will receive access to applications on January 19, 2017)
Additional OCI Dates: If you would like to set up a Spring OCI interview schedule for a different date, we are happy to accommodate you. Please contact Kim Thomas at (530) 754-5719 or email@example.com for details.
We offer a Resume Collection service for employers who are unable to interview on-campus but would like to consider students for summer or post-graduate positions. There are no registration fees for Resume Collections.
(Employers receive access to applications on January 27, 2017)
February Resume Collection
(Employers receive access to applications on February 10, 2017)
Additional Resume Collections
If you would like to set up a resume collection with a different timeframe to receive applications, please contact Kim Thomas at (530) 754-5719 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
How to Register for OCI or a Resume Collection
There are no registration fees for Spring OCI, Resume Collections or job postings. Login to our Symplicity system to register or contact Kim Thomas at (530) 754-5719 or email@example.com.
If you have a Symplicity account:
- Login to UC Davis Symplicity here or click on the Register for OCI button above.
- To register for OCI or a Resume Collection: Go to your Home page and click OCI & Resume Collection. Click the Schedule Request button, then click the Request A Schedule button. On the Select Session drop-down menu select the OCI or Resume Collection session that you would like to register for and complete the online form.
If you have forgotten your Symplicity password:
- Go to the UC Davis Symplicity login page here or click on the Register for OCI button above.
- Click on the Forgot Password link. Enter your username (email address) and click Go. You will be sent an email with a link to create a password.
To register for a free Symplicity account:
- Click here to register for a UC Davis Symplicity account or click on the Register for OCI button above.
- Complete the online form. You will receive an email with your account username (email address) and a link to create a password.
- Once you have an account, follow the above registration instructions to register for OCI or a Resume Collection.
Should you have questions, please contact Kim Thomas at (530) 754-5719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UC Davis School of Law Career Services Office expects employers recruiting at King Hall to share our belief that the diversity of our students' backgrounds, experience and interests will enrich the legal profession.
UC Davis School of Law does not make its career services facilities or services available to employers who discriminate in the selection of employees on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics), ancestry, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or status as a covered veteran (special disabled veteran, Vietnam-era veteran, or any other veteran who served on active duty during a war or campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized). Employers must ensure that they are in compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act. A limited exception to this Policy exists for military recruiters to the extent that their employment and hiring practices are permitted under federal law.
An employer that submits a job posting or registers for our On-Campus Interview Program/Resume Collection affirmatively agrees to comply with UC Davis School of Law's Non-Discrimination Policy.
Employers are also expected to adhere to NALP Policies which can be accessed at http://nalp.org/fulltextofnalpprinciplesandstandards