Alumni on the Bench Association
Increasing numbers of alumni from the Law School at the University of California, Davis, are being called to public service as members of the Judiciary. With the honor and privilege of that office, we recognize our responsibility to encourage and nurture a diverse group of students to enter and succeed in the legal profession and to consider public service during their careers. The mission of the UC Davis School of Law Alumni on the Bench Association therefore is to: (1) serve as a resource to the dean, faculty, and students on issues facing the courts, attorneys, and the judiciary; (2) encourage the participation of our alumni in the education of current and prospective students of the law; (3) promote the ethical practice of law and the pursuit of excellence before all courts; (4) provide for social interaction among judicial alumni; and (5) serve as a vehicle for continuing education of its members. The Association will be guided by the ethical constraints and canons of the California Code of Judicial Ethics.
Chair and Members, Alumni on the Bench Steering Committee
- Honorable Judy Hersher, Superior Court of Sacramento County (Chair)
- Honorable Gordon S. Baranco, Superior Court of Alameda County
- Honorable Stacy E. Boulware Eurie, Superior Court of Sacramento County
- Honorable Mary Fingal Schulte, Superior Court of Orange County
- Honorable Janet Gaard, Superior Court of Yolo County
- Honorable Dale L. Ikeda, Superior Court of Fresno County
- Honorable Joan K. Irion, Associate Justice, California Courts of Appeal, Fourth Appellate District
- Honorable David Rosenberg, Superior Court of Yolo County
- Honorable Nancy Wieben Stock, Superior Court of Orange County
- Honorable Rebecca Wiseman, Associate Justice, California Courts of Appeal, Fifth Appellate District
For more information on the Alumni on the Bench Association, contact email@example.com.
To see a full list of King Hall alumni on the bench, and their profiles, go here, Alumni on the Bench.
California Chief Justice Tani Cantil-Sakauye ‘84 and King Hall Alumni on the Bench May 13, 2011